The tables there are very high and yet the chairs are quite low. Somemore the cups are those french wine glass lidat, very high also. Lidat how to eat food?! I felt so short!
I didnt really enjoyed the steamboat at can 5. A lot of vegetables and very little meat.. haiz.. But the only thing i like there is the comics stand. wah... got a lot of nice nice comics. so me and shu ning grabbed the comic - la bi xiao xin 蜡笔小新 to read. lol.. we read until so engross until Pei Qi had to 'invite' us to start eating. haha..
After eating until very full, me and shu ning was going to fall asleep until Shu Ning suddenly put the chop stick near her nose and I started taking photos. hahaha...
And there it goes...
Little children should eat more vegetables. Come open your mouth wide wide. ahhh....

Yeah.. vegetables is very yummy..







