Big Thank You to the people who remembered and wished!! <33
Madeline. Raja. Jye Yin. Shangyi. Huiyi. Louisa. Si Hui. Seow Ling.
Degeng. Jieyu. Mark. Kwoon Jiew. Jia Zhen. Mingxi. Zi Chao.
Kolja. Rui Rong. Alvin. Yong Fu. Wee Kiat. Li Shan. Roy. Ryan. Chongyi. Peiqi. Siefen. Marcus. Nazeeya.
Josiah. Yew Mun. Amrita. Pei Shan. Crystal. Ben. Kim Joo. Gim Keng. Jingyi. Glenn. Cai Feng.
Shu Ning. Max. Pinyu. Sin Yao. Victor. Vincent. Joey. Benn. Zi Wei. Wen Hao. Moses. Teng Long. Jas.
Auntie Angie. Auntie Yang Ying. Uncle Yang Jing Yi. Mummy!! <33
Hahaha... Hope I've got everyone inside! Thanks for the wonderful wishes!! Now, special thanks to:
Wonders and Fingers, Sihui and Seowling:
for celebrating with me and lala.. So surprised. Love the shirt and the card!! Muacks!!!
Gimli:
for giving me such a cute card. Really appreciated it! Although its exam period, you all still got come down and sign my card.. *touched* hehehe.. thanks!!!
Phazers:
for giving a big surprised party!! Wah.. damn touched sia... Really surprised by you all. Although it is exam period, you people still sacrifice your precious time to come down and celebrate for me!! Especially Yew Mun for getting the cake all the way from JP though you've got paper the next day. Really super duper touched! Love you all!!! x3
Degeng:
for celebrating with me at Billy Bombers. Wau lau eh.. damn freaking ex.. I think you really need to feedback to them about the pricing!! Cost almost 100 dollars for that freaking meal. haiz... but still, thanks!! <33
my L-O-V-E darlings (Shu Ning, Peiqi, Siefen):
I really loved the present!! Will use it until my last breath!
Amrita and Pei Shan:
you two are really damn sweet!! As sweet as the present!! Thanks for the present and hugs!! <33
Yongfu:
for singing me such a nice birthday song.. Hall idol leh!! Haha.. Will listen to the song every night before I sleep de!
Auntie and Uncle:
for giving me a surprised party at you house!! Really unexpected! Love the cake and the Levis wallet! Big Hugs!!!
Mummy:
for bringing me to this world so that I got to meet these really wonderful people!! and thanks for the Swarovski pendent (though u say u bought it during lunch time =.=) Muacks!!! <3333
and lastly, to everyone, I really had a wonderful birthday this year! You all made my day!!