QUIZ .tagged by Marcus again! =.=
A. people who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.
B. tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
these people must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by .
C. continue this game by sending it to other people. (I mean wth!!)
1. Madeline
2. Madeline
3. Madeline
4. Madeline
5. Shangyi
6. Peiqi
7. Raja (she dun have blog? Den Madeline lor)
8. Anyone lar
1. What have you been doing recently?
supposed to prepare for exam, but in the end playing PSP game – Crisis Core
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Sometimes. You know, when on the plane, cannot switch on the phone. will disrupt the flight
3. What happened at 10am today?
Still in lala land. (Seldom wake up before noon recently)
4. When did you last cry?
This afternoon when putting on the mascara because eyes too dry liao.
5. Believe in fate/destiny ?
yupp! ^^
6. What do you want in your life now?
A change
7. Do you tend to make relationship complicated?
I don’t know. But it always turns complicated. Give up le..
8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope (bcos I’m naked now. Hahaha.. jkjk..)
9. What was the last movie you caught?
House Bunny
10. Does that person know you like him/her?
Wad toking you?!
11. Who always makes you laugh?
Everyone can make me laugh. Sometimes even strangers.
(When I saw them fall on their faces. Haha!! Jkjk)
12. Do you speak languages other than English?
yupp.
13. Favourite website(s)?
oh, that xxx porn website. Haha.. jkjk
Of cuz it’s http://www.live-for-rock.blogspot.com/ lar!
14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleep, eat, shit.
15. What do you think you are like?
A normal 19 year old girl? (or maybe I’m abnormal..)
16. Who will you choose to die with?
Haven’t decided because I don’t plan to die so soon yet.
17. Where have you been today?
NYDC at Orchard!
18. What game do you play often?
PSP game – Outrun Coast to Coast
19. Who are you missing right now?
my mum! <3
20. If you have to choose between a friend and a love, who will you choose?
Neither. I’m happy to be alone. friend bah..
21. What are you doing now?
this bloody long quiz and thinking how come it still haven end?!
22. Which primary sch are you from?
Pei Chun Public School
23. Name 3 colours that you like.
Red, black and red plus black lol.
24. What emoticon do you like to show?
=.=
25. What is life to you?
Life’s short so live to the fullest.
26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Sleep and forget it.
27. Who did you last chat with on msn today?
Shu Ning
28. Who do you admire the most?
Osaki Nana
29. Which month were you born in?
November
30. How are you feeling right now?
waiting for this quiz to end so that I can go sleep.
31. What is the time now?
3am
32. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Marcus – nothing else better to do. No lar. A cool boy.
33. What colour do you use to dye your hair?
light brown
34. Why are you doing this quiz?
Because the rule said so. (but why must I follow that stupid rule?!)
35. What do you do when you're moody?
stay alone and sleep
36. At which stage do you wish to get married?
When I’ve got nothing else better to do liao
37. Who is more important to you?
Those who thinks I’m important
38. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Tell my family how much I love them
39. Who is/are the people/person you trust the most?
My family
40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Definitely. It’s scientific proven
41. If you have a dream come true, wad would it be?
Became a rock star
42. What is your goal for this year?
Enjoy life
43. Do you believe in eternity love?
Does it exist?
44. What feeling do you love most?
Confidence
45. Do you really think its global warming now?
I think so. The weather is getting hot sometimes.
46. What feeling do you hate the most?
Confused
47. Do you like doing quizzes?
See my mood
48. Do you believe in Gods?
Think so
49. Who cares for you the most?
My mum?
50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
happiness
51. What will you bring when you fight?
I support peace and detest violence. So I dun fight.
52. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Not yet at this point of my life.
53. What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
heck care
54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
tell him to go to hell and dun ever come back from there.
55. How do you feel now?
wth.. finally finished this bloody long quiz.