Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dai Sai!! @#$%&...

wth... today is definitely not my day!!

This afternoon when on the way to meet Shu Ning for lunch, I was waiting for the shuttle bus.
It's only 1 stop from adm to lee wee nam, but hey! I paid for it hor!
Den, I wait n wait n wait n wait.... and I'm getting late so I decided to walk instead (bcos bo bian lar!)
Know wad? After walking for less than a minute, that bloody shuttle bus A drove passed me! @#$%&....

Finally my last lecture of the day was over...
When walking out from the lecture hall, I saw somebody's water bottle and realised I've lost my new Nike water bottle which I just bought it with Madeline 1 week ago!!
And its the second time I lost it. (maybe the bottle is cursed..) First time was at pepperlunch and the nice staffs there helped me keep.
After recalling maybe I'd left it in Lee Wee Nam library, my dear friends went with me to go find my cursed Nike water bottle. Really love them lots! They can go home striaght after lecture one and yet they walked with me from south spine all the way back to north spine!
At the photo copying shop, we tried to ask the photocopying lady whether she'd found any water bottle at the counter.
And she gave that you-owe-me-money attitude... =.=
haiz... why the photocopying ladies all have that kinda attitude? isit they breathed in too much ink?
After we failed to find my bottle at the canteen, I tell my friends to go back first as it's getting late and decided to go back to the photocopying shop again myself (I'm very sure it's there!)
I looked through every corner of the shop and finally found my bloody cursed bottle. phew...

Today got informal p-clan dinner at canteen 9. I never liked canteen 9's food.
Decided to eat western food so I went to the stall...
The uncle at the stall look damn lost! Think he messed up with his orders.
All the food were there ready to collect but dunno what he was doing..
And the most funny thing was:
He was trying to call number 17 to come and collect him food.
He kept pressing the bell and didnt realise the number 17 customer was standing right infront of him! wau lau eh..
While he's trying to sort out the food (the food were all ready liao lor!), the queue was getting longer and longer.
And I'm the first customer in the queue who haven ordered.
He's really taking his own sweet time to sort out the food!
Finally, I gave up and decided not to eat first because I wasn't that hungry at that time.

And finally, it's the worst thing happened to me today!!
I decided to study outside today as my room is really not condusive for studying.
So I ask Max to come and eat Subway with me at Canteen A.
I brought my lap top, notes, psp, pencil case, etc and found this really good spot to study as the power plug is right beside my seat so that people wont step onto my wires when they walk pass..
After a while Max arrived and we ordered Subway Melt with extra cheese (my favourite Subway dressing) and a regular meal.
DEN!!!
Max trying to act cool by opening and inserting the straw using his mouth and know what?
HE POURED THE WHOLE BLOODY CUP OF ICE LEMON TEA ONTO ME!!!
wth!! @#$%&@#$%.....
and it's medium size one leh!!!
know what after he poured the drink onto me?
HE JUST STONED THERE!!!!
wtf! Are you retarded liao?!

(dun wish to describe wad happened afterwards... damn pissed off.. was angry, not at him, but angry with myself for being so suay today)

And it spoiled my mood to study liao because I need to go back to my room to change my pants before ants start crawling onto me.

After shower, I decided to study at the nearest library which is the ADM library.
I called and asked Max what time it closes.
He told me it's 12am. So, I decided to pack all my things and go there study again.
When I've reached there, I called him again to ask the venue and he told me the library is closed half an hour ago.... =.=
@#$%&...
I was so malu lor!! Bcos today the ADM is having some function and the guest were just leaving.
And they saw me wearing t-shirt and short, carrying lap top and bag walking into the ADM building. I don't wanna know what they were thinking!

Finally I went to my hall 8 study room to study...
Tomorrow is my effective comm oral presentation and I just started preparing my speech.
After doing some research, I feel like changing my topic for the speech.
My tutor say must tell her about the topic of your speech before presenting.
So I emailed her throught edventure communication tag.
After sending out 2 emails, I realised I've sent it to the whole tutorial group!!
I was like "f***!"
haiz... why am I so suay today?!

Hope my luck will be better tmr!!
God bless me!!!