Me and Shu Ning took half an hour to set up our lap top and get online because we forgot our wireless@Singtel password. the next half an hour, we pia psp. lol I asked benn to bring his psp, but forgot to remind shu ning. because i thought she'll always bring de mah. haiz...
After a while I cannot study sitting on the floor. So I brought my lap top up to the Lee Kong Chian reference library, level 8 the busines and arts floor to listen to online lecture alone. Because the aura there better. Haha..
I found a seat at this table with 2 middle aged men using their lap top.
Wau lau, got this fat man. He don't press his lap top, he punched! Everytime he move, the whole stretch of table will shake. So irritating... And somemore he keep getting up and answer his phone!
See, the man on the right
He keep stand up and sit down!
I'm just trying to study... haiz...

After mugging, we went Bugis Junction to have our dinner. We spent 15 minutes deciding go where makan. Joey and Benn ask whether wanna go Sakae sushi eat. So rich sia... Me and Shu Ning are just some poor ntu undergrad, unlike them, so bloody rich. Den we decided go pasta mania and order pasta. After eating, I treat them the yummy banana pizza! yum yum...

Last Wednesday our lesson ended early as usual at 1230pm. Then we've got nothing to do so, we went to the Jurong East Regional Library to study. We very hardworking one ok! Our favourite hang out place is the library lor. Pei Qi's darling also come and join us. they're so lovey dovey.
The first few minutes we were very focused...

But then after a while cannot tahan le. Haha.. Study too much is bad for health! So I go back to school with Shu ning, leaving Pei Qi and her darling there. Wau lau, they treat the library as a park lidat. They were sitting on the floor. Den her darling just lie down and put his head on her lap. lol.. We decided to go back school and continue study hard. Lol. No lar, because Shu Ning and Pei Qi got the sushi making thing at 7pm on Wednesday lar. Wau lau.. the sushi making thing cost $15!! I just need to pay one more dollar and I can go for the eat-til-you-puke Sakae sushi buffet! but nvm, they like mah...
And on the way back school, on the train, we've got nth to do and started cam whoring.. haha...





