Hahaha.. finally decide to update my bog.
It's dying...
why leh?
bcos I've decided to turn over a new leaf and become a full time mugger.
so proud of myself
what?! you dun believe?
ok fine. its alright...
then just take it as i've got much more things better to do.
hahahaha...
I was looking through Marcus blog and found that I've been tagged by his quiz long time ago and today, muahahahaha... finally decided to do it bcos i've got nothing else better to do. lol..
oh yar, if you're thinking about the full time mugger thing,
it's really full time
but then the full time is 5 days week mah. government's new policy!
okok.. quiz time.....
Tagged by Marcus =.=
1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
- hmmmm… cheeks
2. How did u feel when u woke up this morning?
- giddy (either sleep too much or sleep not enough)
3. Who was the last person u took a picture of?
- Peiqi
4. Would u consider yourself to be spoiled?
- subjective
5. Would u ever donate blood?
- dun think so. I think I need blood instead.
6. Have u ever had a bestfriend who was the opposite sex?
- Hmmm.. dunno
7. Do u want some1 dead?
- dun wan. Scared he/she haunt me
8. Wat are you thinking right nw?
- what time I’m going to sleep today. Its already 4.30am..
9. Wat does your last text message say?
- goodnite
10. Do u wish some1 was with u nw?
- yupp ^^
11. Wat time did u slp last night?
- 3am
12. Where did u buy/bought e shirt u are wearing nw?
- free de..
13. Is some1 on your mind right nw?
- not now.. too sleepy to think.
14. Who was the last person who text u?
- Peiqi
Think of 10 person
1. Jia Zhen
2. Peiqi
3. Siefen
4. Shu Ning
5. Madeline
6. Raja
7. Brian
8. Degeng
9. Jieyu
10. Marcus
15. Who is number2 having a relationship with? {Peiqi}
-Achem achem….
16. Is number3 a male/female? {Siefen}
- Female
17. If number7 and number10 got together, would that be a gd thing? {Brian and Marcus}-
wth… Marcus, good for you. Hahahahaha….
18. Wat is number1 studying about? {Jia Zhen}
- Accounting
19. When was e last time u chatted with 8? {Jia Zhen}
- 4 days ago I guess
20. Is number4 single? {Shu Ning}
-Yupp.. she confess to me a lotta times.. but shu ning, we’re never possible! (just joking.. we’re both straight)
21. Say something about number 5. {Madeline}
-Smart and creative
22. Wat do ue think of number3 & number6 together? {Siefen & Raja}
- lol… another gay cpl
23. Describe number9. {Jieyu}
-Sweet
24. Wat will u do if number6 & 7 fight? {Raja & Brian}
-I hope Raja will win. Muahahahaha….
Madeline
Peiqi
Shangyi
Jyeyin
anyone who's reading this blog