The concert is supposed to start at 8pm at University Cultural Centre Hall in NUS, but we arrive there at about 7pm (kiasu? of coz not! this is call punctual!)
Because we arrive a bit too early so we went to the museum to walk walk first.
First thing we saw is this huge knife! So Madeline ask me go there pose as if i'm holding the huge knife.


But Madeline say I didnt look not fierce enough and demostrated personally for me

We also saw this huge blackboard.
As a very super duper hardworking student, I decided to use the chalk to write something on it.
However, another not so hardworking student, Sam, she just stood beside the blackboard and act cute!

But then, our dear Ms Madeline Goh not only didnt scold her, she still punish me go clear the rubbish bin! how sad!
The rubbish bin is filled with cement!! Damn heavy lar!!After that, I become very sad.. Filled with anger, I drew this artistic drawing and decided to display it at the museum.

You all can come down take a look and if u all happened to see this painting and realise the artist name is not mine. Don't panic! Because as a very introvert little gal, I use another name instead of my real name. hahahaha....
Ms Goh still not satisfied with me and sent me for detention. At the detention place, I met this new fren call Mr Colourful.
ok fine! He's not that colourful.. only got 4 colours...I saw him carrything this board for ages so as a very super duper helpful little girl, I helped him to carry it for a while.

The end.